Donner Lake is the most famous spot in the town of Truckee, as well as your first breathtaking sight when you come over Donner Summit on I-80. This convenient, spectacular and historic location is highly coveted by those who want a high alpine feeling that’s close to, well, everything!
- 328 feet deep and 8 miles around
- West End Donner Lake Beach
- Paddleboard, kayak, sail, water ski and fish
- Public docks for swimmers and boats
- 4th of July fireworks
- Donner Lake Triathlon
- Sugar Bowl
- Donner Memorial State Park and Emigrant Museum
Donner Lake Active Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.