Happy December! The holiday season is upon us and there are many ways to get out and enjoy this happy time. Schaffer’s Mill (former Timilick) is having their Winterfest this upcoming weekend (December 2-4, 2011). Activities include cocktails Friday evening, fun in the snow on Saturday, and a brunch on Sunday. See below for more information. Happy holidays!
GUARANTEED TO GET YOU
I N T H E H O L I D A Y S P I R I T
Winterfest at Schaffer’s Mill
There’s nothing like surrounding yourself with the sights and sounds of winter to truly get into the holiday spirit. Gliding down an old-fashioned sledding hill, enjoying warm, festive holiday drinks with friends or cruising the slopes of Northstar….all these activities are part of the Schaffer’s Mill “Winterfest” and are guaranteed to kick off your holiday season in style.
So come and join us, December 9th-11th and take advantage of not only the early winter snowfall, but our special Discovery Visit pricing. For just $399, our Winterfest Weekend includes:
A Friday cocktail reception at the Martis Peak Mountain Lodge
- Featuring Holiday beverages, Napa Valley wines and heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Kids of all ages can design homemade ornaments and holiday cookies
Saturday In the Snow
- A morning tour of the furnished, model Mountain Lodges at Schaffer’s Mill
- Family sledding on the new Schaffer’s Mill Sled Hill
- Hot beverages and warming huts for adults and children to enjoy
- Afternoon skiing and evening ice skating at NorthStar also available*
- Brunch at Moody’s Bistro in downtown Truckee
All this, including two nights accommodations, for only $399 per couple.
Space is limited, so please call now to book your Schaffer’s Mill Winterfest Discovery Visit. And don’t forget to ask about our special incentives and leaseback options, ending on December 31st, on our model Mountain Lodges. This is a $70,000-$100,000 savings and only three remain!
*Discounted Ski passes and ice skate rental are available for an extra charge